BELONG TO GENEVA’S STORY WITH YOUR TIME, TALENT, OR TREASURE.
Support the Museum with a financial donation to help fund our daily operating expenses. Donors of $100 or more will be recognized on our Belong to Geneva’s Story Donor Wall in the Museum lobby with their name printed on the binding of a book. The book bindings vary in size and color according to the amount of the donation can be renewed annually. Donors are also listed in our Annual Mailing.
Consider making an ongoing donation each month to provide sustainability throughout the year. Suggested monthly amounts are listed next to each donor level below.
Geneva History Museum
113 South Third Street
Geneva, IL 60134
ANNUAL DONOR LEVELS
PIONEER $100 – $249 (or $20/month)
• Name on Annual Donor Wall
• Recognition in Annual Mailing
• Complimentary one-year Membership:
– Invitation to private exhibition openings
– Discounts on special events and programs
– Free admission to Exhibitions
– Annual Calendar Mailing
– E-mail updates on events and programs
– An invitation to Annual Members Celebration
– Reduced rate for Research services
– 10% off Gift Shop purchase
– Reciprocal benefits to over 200 museums in over 41 states (Time Travelers)
– Membership Card
Honor and remember family and loved ones with a contribution to the Museum.
Check with your current employer and even former employers to see if a matching gift program is available.
ALDEN ODT LIVING HISTORY PARTNERSHIP
Remember the Geneva History Museum in your estate planning. In honor of former board member, president and first Historian Emeritus of the Geneva History Museum, the Alden Odt Living History Partnership is an endowment fund that supports the Museum. Contact the Museum for more information.
GIFTS OF STOCK
Some donors choose the added benefits of donating appreciated stock holdings.
The Geneva History Museum is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit education institution. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.