Date(s) - 09/13/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Geneva History Museum
Join us for food, wine, beer and cocktails on Thursday, September 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. under a lit canopy next to the Museum. Bid on unique experiences and items in the silent and live auctions. Special stories will be shared from our video archive. Laugh along with Scott Mackay from 95.9 The River as our guest auctioneer. Hang out at our cash bar with beer provided by Stockholm’s Brew Pub, wine from The Patten House, and cocktails from Geneva’s own Fox River Distilling Company. Take a chance to win prizes throughout the evening when you make a bid in the “frenzy zone” of our silent auction.
Advanced registration required since space is limited. Register here online, mail in a check or call us at 630-232-4951. Become a Museum Member now and save on this event, get free admission to the Museum galleries, reduced rates on research, discount in the Gift Shop and more…
Some of the auction items include:
- Cruise the Fox River with ports of call for al fresco dining paired with wine and beer, for 10 people.
- Chicago Bears tickets, 49-yard line, first row
- Custom Watercolor
- Original Watercolor of 11 S. Third Street commissioned exclusively for GHM
- Delightful evening along the banks of the Fox River, appetizers paired with Stockholm’s beer and Fox River Distilling cocktails, for 8 people.
- Sterling Silver Custom Dala Horse Bracelet
- Handmade Adirondack Chairs
- Private Night at the Museum Italian Dinner for 12 with Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Historic Geneva Photos from the Archives… and more!
Bookings are closed for this event.